Sunday, March 11, 2012

#1 Be a Betch

"Betch: noun

A betch is classy, fabulous and exciting. She holds her own ground and is a confident woman. She isn't a pushover and she doesn't whine. Most of all, she is fierce, fun and fearless. Don't confuse a betch as a bitch. There's a difference. A bitch is unpleasant, selfish and malicious for no reason at all. If you're a betch, congratulations because it's a compliment. Own it." 
- @TheLeaseAgreement

I require more than average and beautiful.  Your mind counts.   Be smart, confident, aware and motivated.  Look amazing in heels and always deserve what you desire.  The moment you make me question myself, my game, you have me.  Never forget that you are the goal, that is inarguably why I said hi in the first place.  The short conversation we have could determine the next 30 seconds or the next 30 years of your life.

Be witty.  Be hard to please.  Be beautiful.  Be interesting.

Challenge my mind with ideas.

Admit when I'm right.  Never let me be wrong.

Don't let me get away with being me yet, always understand when I must.

No comments:

Post a Comment