Sunday, March 11, 2012

#2 You Must be This Tall to Ride This Ride

I drive a 4x4 that sits 4 feet off the ground.  I take the doors off of it and it has no roof.  I keep a hat in the backseat so you may attempt to maintain your hair but, don't worry about it too much.  I love my ride more than you at the beginning.  If you can't climb into my Jeep you can't ride in it.  No, I wont get a step installed.

If you can't ride in my Jeep you can't ride me... You must be this tall to ride this ride.

Shoulder height or above.  I want you to be able to wear your heels and still be taller than you yet, not have to do a flat back pose to kiss you without them on.

Its more for your safety than my pleasure.  What if I rolled over in the middle of the night and smothered a petite woman while I slept?  What if my penis causes damage and you get blood on my sheets?  You short ones are breakable.  Blood never comes out of 300 count Egyptian cotton.

Men need women... NOT girls.

Be tall, beautiful and athletically capable.  I want to know I can invite you on any adventure and you will be able to accompany me.  You don't have to be good at the activity, I'll teach you all you need to know, I just want you to be fit enough to tackle any challenge I present you.

Height begets confidence.  Confidence begets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment