Monday, March 26, 2012

A Betch's Take: The Hottest Betch in the Bar: Do’s and Don’ts


 

So, this is actually a topic I have been wanting to speak my mind about for a while now… Because Boys, you need to hear it.

 

Things guys do…when they shouldn’t while trying to pick girls up at the bar

 

1)      DO NOT Walk up and touch a girl anywhere and feed them a stupid pick up line

2)      DO NOT purposely run/fall into a group of girls and the Betch your interested in on “accident” (we know it was on purpose..)

3)      The Ass grab. **HATE this one*It is not ok, under any circumstances to walk up to me and grab my ass. At that point, you are dead to me... and nothing you say or do, will make it ok.                     

4)      Don’t send your wingman over to me because he is “to shy” to talk to me. That shows lack of confidence, which is not attractive.(PS-I may just end up liking your wingman instead)

 On the flip side, I may think your friend is just being an ass, trying to play around. Not cool.

5)      Excuse me, Personal space... If you come up to me and we are talking, stay a safe distance. Do not start to feel me up. I do not know you, and at that point, I do not want to.

6)      If you’re lucky enough to get my number, do not text me immediately and be a stage 5 clinger. Creepy. I will run the other way.

7)      If I’m with my girls dancing, do not just walk up and start grinding on me. A) I don’t need to feel your “member” on my ass B) If you approach me and start to do that, I have no idea who is touching me... which gives me the equal right to punch you in your member…

8)      When you are past the point of drunk, you’re most likely very sloppy. That is NOT a good time to try and pick up a betch. Especially if I’m not that drunk. You come across very annoying, immature, and only in it to “win it”.

9)      If you are going to approach me, and talk my ear off about your new puppy for an hour, at least offer me a drink.

10)  Usually when girls are out with other girls, they are there to have a good time. That is NOT a time to approach me and try to have a serious conversation about your future or relationship topics.(True story-has happened)

11)  DO NOT be an asswhole, cocky, immature, or over aggressive.

12)  If you see that I am with another guy (as in more than a friend) DO NOT approach me, that is just awkward, and I am obviously interested in someone else.

 

 

Now, it wouldn’t be fair for me to just give you a list of things NOT to do to….Without giving you a list of recommendations!

I am a Betch, and I know it lol. I am also a promoter (sometimes in Bars/clubs), and I am in the fashion Industry… I’ve seen and heard it all when it comes to a guy trying to get a girl. So, the advice I am going to share, is important!

 

1)      I know I said previously, NO touching AT all, but a slight tap on the shoulder, to get my attention, is ok. Once you have my attention, stop. Because then it gets creepy.

2)      If you are interested in me, don’t be shy, come say hi! But be a gentleman about it. If I am with my friends, introduce yourself to all of them, along with any of your friends. Who knows, maybe our friends would click.

3)      If all goes well, and everyone is getting along, it is ok to ask for ALL of us to go sit at a table, play pool, etc.

4)      Or at this point, you can ask if I want to dance. If I say no, respect it. It does not mean im not interested in you. (Asking now, rather than running up and grinding on me, is 100% more respectful)

5)      You will no if im not interested, if I answer your questions quickly, seem annoyed, talking to my friends more than you, or smile... but with a fake smile (its obvious-trust me)

6)      Girls like a challenge, not a chase. Not a contest of which girl can keep your attention... Meaning, Give me some space, let me spend time with my friends. But if you’re really interested in me, don’t go to the girl 5 ft. away, and start making out with her. Go to the bar with a friend and talk to him for a little. This gives me time to gossip, and decide if I want to pursue anything or not.

7)      While you’re gone, and I decide that I would like to get to know you more, I consider it a challenge. Again, don’t make me chase, because then I will feel unwanted. Betches at this point WILL make eye contact with you across the bar… if interested. If that happens… wait a few minutes, then come back to me and talk some more.

8)      The more I know about you (the general stuff) the more comfortable I am about giving you my number at the end of the night. I need time to feel things out and decide if we would get along ok. Girls can figure that out pretty quick.

9)      When you and I are talking, it doesn’t need to be all about me. I want to know about you too…. Because if I don’t have a general idea of your personality. Or who you are as a person…. My digits will not be given.

10)  Overall, just be Confident. That is sexy in itself. Dress nicely, smell good, and don’t be sloppy. Remember there is a difference between Confidence and Cockiness.

 

I’d say about 70% of the females in a bar, are single and on the prowl. They want to find a man just as bad as you want a Betch. But, most of the time, they are waiting to be approached; girls want to know that you want them. It is all about how you handle yourself and treat a lady.

      If you are cocky and disrespectful, expect a drink in the face, punch in the face, or even kicked out of the bar. If you are polite, respectful and confident…. Then you have a chance….

 

Thank you for listening to me BETCH <3 any questions from a females perspective… tweet me! @amodelsmemo4u =)

-Heather Lynn  


No comments:

Post a Comment